Welcome to the Canvey Schools Partnership (CSP) Website
12 SCHOOLS 1 OBJECTIVE
The Canvey Schools Partnership has been developing its extended services programme since January 2004. The Extended Services core offer aims to deliver:
Swift and Easy Access to Specialist Services
Varied Menu of Activities
Community Use of the School Site
Parenting and Family Support
'An extended school is a school that recognises that it cannot work alone in helping children and young people to achieve their potential, and therefore decides to work in partnership with other agencies that have an interest in outcomes for young people, and with the local community. In doing so, it aims to help meet not only the school's objectives but also to share in helping to meet the wider needs of the children, young people, families and their community.' DfES 2004
This website aims to keep you up to date with the wide
range of exciting activities on offer.
Please browse the many features on this website and contact
a member of the Canvey Schools Partnership Extended
Services Team if you have any comments, concerns or would
like to discuss further any item you see here.
Further information about activities taking place in CSP
schools can be found via the individual school websites - see
the Schools page.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you find the
What would you do with £300+?
· By applying for Free School Meals, your child could receive a nutritious, well balanced free meal every day they are at school, saving you at least £300 per year, per child.
· Currently the Canvey Schools Partnership give children eligible for free school meals, holiday vouchers which enable them to participate in activities free of charge.
What difference does it make to your school?
By registering your eligibility, you and your child can benefitevenif your child doesn't take up the meal.Schools receive extra funding in their budget foreachchild eligible for a free school meal.
Are you Eligible?
If you are receiving any of the benefits listed below, you could qualify for Free School Meals for your child:
· Income Support
· Income Based Job-Seekers Allowance
· Income related Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under Part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· Guarantee element of the State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit only with income less than £16,190
· Working Tax Credit 'run-on' which means the payment someone may receive for a further 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
How to Apply
Appling for Free School Meals is easy. You can:-
· Ask at the school office.
· Call the Free School Meals team at County Hall on 0845 603 2200.
· Complete an application online athttp://www.essex.gov.uk/educationawards
Check out the What's On page for the latest information on activities happening on Canvey Island
Please take a look at the attached poster for a simple overview of Extended Services